Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

4:30 in the morning


Different time zone,
                                still the fucking same.

Vanishing in the middle of a party to listen to some music
                                on my own, for my own sake.

Sorting and posting pics in the middle of the night,
                                for no money, no glory and no fame.

Lonely and lonesome, and yet sharing my visions and my thoughts,
                                hanging on to what's there to take.


But what's exactly to take, when I'm just talking to myself ??


I usually quote Nas, and say that " I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death "...
Well maybe I should, so that tomorrow can become the first day of a new life ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to say what you think about this ! Thx

 
Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics